Join the AICPA & MassCPA today!
The journey to a rewarding accounting career begins here.
Dual membership with the Massachusetts Society of CPAs and the AICPA connects you with the two essential organizations established to support you on your journey to becoming a successful CPA — from college, to the CPA Exam, and beyond. Membership in both offers:
- Local network — Connect with fellow CPA hopefuls as well as area professionals eager to help you succeed.
- Student programming — Attend local events and activities that are designed to inspire and inform your pursuit of those three precious letters: CPA.
- National support — Stay relevant with the industry news that accounting professionals rely on, and get exclusive access to programs and discounts on products and services.
Signing up for both memberships is free and easy with one application.
About the AICPA
The American Institute of CPAs is the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession, with more than 695,000 members in 192 countries, and a history of serving the public interest since 1887. Plus, we’re the ones who develop and grade the CPA Exam. If becoming a CPA is your goal, we’ll provide the national support you need to make it happen and find your fit in the accounting world.
AICPA Student Affiliate Members:
- Apply for national scholarships
- Have access to industry news and publications such as the AICPA News Update and CPA Letter Daily via email as well as the online version of the Journal of Accountancy
- Get exclusive discounts and offers on products and services from partners like Hertz, Dell, FedEx and many more
- Get super-valuable deals and access to the latest industry information at a fraction of even regular AICPA member prices
About the MassCPA
The Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, incorporated in 1900, is the state’s premiere professional organization with more than 11,000 members in public accounting, industry and business, government and education. Through its advocacy, continuing professional education, peer review, membership, communications and academic and career development departments, the Society provides services that allow its members to learn, connect and prosper in the accounting profession.
MassCPA student members receive:
- Resume sharing through the MassCPA Career Center
- Internship and employment notices
- Career and interview skill-building workshops
- Accounting Career Fair admittance
- Opportunities for renewable $2,500 scholarships to use at their discretion
- Chance to win a $500 voucher to offset CPA Exam fees
- Discounts on CPA Exam review courses
Connections and Resources
- Networking with more than 11,000 CPAs and accounting professionals across Massachusetts
- Mentoring opportunities with new and seasoned professionals
- Participation in one or all of the MSCPA’s student social media groups: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Access to 50+ public accounting firms listed in the MSCPA’s annual Firm Guide
- News updates via, SumNews (bi-monthly digital magazine), Friday@Five (weekly newsletter) and student newsletters
*It may take up to two weeks for your state society membership to be fully processed. If you need immediate support from them, please contact your state society with the below information.
105 Chauncy Street