NABA, Inc., Philadelphia Chapter Scholarship
Sponsor: Philadelphia NABA Chapter
Open Date: Feb 18, 2019
Close Date: Apr 05, 2019
Close Time: 11:59 p.m.
Since inception, the National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) has provided millions in scholarship funds to deserving students. Through the generous contributions of individuals, groups, and organizations that share NABA's desire to break through the economic barrier minorities often experience, NABA has offered scholarships on a national, regional and local level.
The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) – Philadelphia Professional Chapter is proud to announce that the organization will award the following scholarships for the next academic year of 2019 - 2020.
The below scholarships will be presented at our Annual Awards Celebration that will occur on Friday, April 26, 2019. The actual awards will be made at a later date after the Philadelphia Chapter of NABA receives proof of enrollment for the period(s) covered by the award.
- Philadelphia Chapter Scholarship - $1,000
- Melvin Banks Scholarship - $1,000
- Corporate Scholarships - $500-$2,000
- Be an ethnic minority who is currently enrolled at a US college or university as a full-time (12 semester hours or equivalent), undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, or first-year senior accounting, finance, or business major. Or, who is enrolled as a full-time graduate student (nine (9) semester hours or equivalent) presently accepted in a masters-level business program. Current high school students are not eligible.
- Be a PAID member of NABA. A paid member is one whose membership dues have been received by NABA's National Office. Dues of $35 for undergraduate or graduate students. NABA dues can be paid directly at https://www.nabainc.org/assoc_subscribe.asp
- Disclosure: Scholarships may have other specific criteria that are not identified on this application.