FICPA Scholarship Foundation Program
Amount: $1,000 - $5,000
Sponsor: FICPA Scholarship Foundation
Open Date: Jan 01, 2023
Close Date: Mar 31, 2023
The FICPA Scholarship Foundation has been providing financial assistance to students aspiring to join the accounting profession since 1959. Our mission is to provide support and foster success for current and future CPAs. We are thrilled to continue to impact future accountants and CPAs! The FICPA Scholarship Foundation awards scholarships that range from $500 to $5,000 for the Fall semester.
To view specific awards available, please visit www.ficpascholarshipfoundation.org/scholarships.
The FICPA Scholarship Foundation seeks to:
- Provide financial scholarships to students to reduce the burden of entry into the CPA profession.
- Empower career advancement opportunities for current CPAs.
- Encourage, support, and promote diversity to create a more inclusive profession.
- Provide a bridge between students, academia, and the business community.
- Assist to develop students and young CPAs as future leaders of the community and serve others.
To apply, applicants must have the following information ready:
- Personal Statement (500 words or less).
- Official Transcripts (Uploaded digitally).
- Cumulative GPA.
- Upper-Level Classes (GPA will be calculated).
- Course Name and Number.
- Credit Hours for each course.
- Be a full-time student or part-time student.
- Majoring in accounting.
- Attending any college or university in the State of Florida that is a partner with the FICPA Scholarship Foundation (Check if your school is on the list).
- Be a member of the FICPA (Free for students - register today).
- Have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA and a 3.0 GPA in Upper-Division Accounting (3000 courses or above).
- Must be a 4th or 5th student in upper-division accounting courses at the time the scholarship is received.
- Must be planning to sit for the CPA exam and be working towards fulfilling the requirements for certification in Florida.
- Should indicate a desire to practice in the field of accounting as opposed to other disciplines and must indicate a desire to work in Florida.
- Must be citizens of the United States or hold permanent residency status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.