Join the AICPA & KyCPA today!
The journey to a rewarding accounting career begins here.
Dual membership with the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants and the AICPA connects you with the two essential organizations established to support you on your journey to becoming a successful CPA — from college, to the CPA Exam, and beyond. Membership in both offers:
- Local network — Connect with fellow CPA hopefuls as well as area professionals eager to help you succeed.
- Student programming — Attend local events and activities that are designed to inspire and inform your pursuit of those three precious letters: CPA.
- National support — Stay relevant with the industry news that accounting professionals rely on, and get exclusive access to programs and discounts on products and services.
Signing up for both memberships is free and easy with one application.
About the AICPA
The American Institute of CPAs is the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession, with more than 695,000 members in 192 countries, and a history of serving the public interest since 1887. Plus, we’re the ones who develop and grade the CPA Exam. If becoming a CPA is your goal, we’ll provide the national support you need to make it happen and find your fit in the accounting world.
AICPA Student Affiliate Members:
- Apply for national scholarships
- Have access to industry news and publications such as the AICPA News Update and CPA Letter Daily via email as well as the online version of the Journal of Accountancy
- Get exclusive discounts and offers on products and services from partners like Hertz, Dell, FedEx and many more
- Get super-valuable deals and access to the latest industry information at a fraction of even regular AICPA member prices
About the KyCPA
Founded in 1924, the Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants is a statewide, not-for-profit professional organization serving nearly 5,000 CPAs in public accounting firms, business, industry, government and education. KyCPA provides its members with education and networking opportunities as well as protecting the CPA reputation.
KyCPA offers student members:
- Exclusive scholarships, interview days, and invitations to key networking events, such as Professional Issues Updates and the KyCPA Leadership Luncheon
- Career, leadership and resume-building opportunities by volunteering with CPA professionals on KyCPA committees, task forces and projects
- Knowledge of the accounting profession through programs such as, College to Accounting Professional University (CAP U), the Student Ambassador Program and FREE uniform CPA Exam workshops
- Subscription to KyCPA Student e-news, The Kentucky CPA Journal and discounts on CPA Exam review products.
*It may take up to two weeks for your state society membership to be fully processed. If you need immediate support from them, please contact your state society with the below information.