Scholarship Application Troubleshooting
Use these tips to navigate through application errors.
If you're on this page, you probably have run into an issue applying for an award. We've noticed some individual browser cache settings prevent users from immediately logging into the site or from applying to scholarships. We apologize for the trouble this may have caused. We are working with our developers to find a solution for this issue. In the meantime, below are some tips you can try to get you back on track.
- The message, "WizeHive Login Error: We're unable to automatically sign you into WizeHive to begin your scholarship application."
- A blank screen when continuing or submitting a scholarship application.
What to try:
- Restart your computer.
- Use a different web browser or perform a forced refresh on your current browser by hitting Ctrl + F5 (we recommend using Firefox, these problems have not been reported yet with this browser).
- Clear your browser's history and cache settings.
- Check your Firewall and pop-up blocker settings to ensure they're letting the software run.
- Enable third-party cookies in your browser. On Google Chrome:
- Click the three-dot Menu bar > Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Content Settings > Cookies > Activate the toggle for "Block third-party cookies."
If you've tried these tips and still experience an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further troubleshooting.