CPA Exam Prep Course Reviews
Course / Product
Surgent CPA Review – Surgent CPA Review, LLC
Average Cost: $1,029
Technical Support: 800-778-7436
Accounting Support: 800-778-7436
Online Tutorial: Yes
Why choose Surgent CPA Review?
We offer a new approach to CPA Review. Simply put: if you study with Surgent CPA Review, you will pass the first time--guaranteed! And, because of our unique, adaptive-learning technology, we'll help you pass in far less time.
• It’s effective – we guarantee your success!
• It’s convenient – entirely mobile compatible; study anytime, anywhere
• It’s smart – our adaptive learning software gives you a study guide customized to your strengths & weaknesses, saving time and helping you focus where you need to.
Surgent CPA Review provides the most current, up-to-date information on all four parts of the CPA Exam: Financial Accounting & Reporting, Auditing & Attestation, Regulation, and Business Environment & Concepts
Our course includes:
• The latest authoritative literature to help you easily tackle research and task-based simulation questions
• Over 6,000 multiple-choice questions and 250 task-based simulations, including previously released AICPA CPA Exam questions, along with thorough explanations
• Over 300 video lectures, most in targeted 10-20 minute sessions
• Customized study notes are prepared for each lecture, giving the student an immediate study aide, which helps reduce study time
• Unlimited access to course materials; materials do not expire
• All mobile compatible
• NEW! Flashcard app now available in the Apple and Google Play stores—provides FREE access to all flashcards developed for the course
Why spend more?
• Get all the advantages of taking the Surgent CPA Review course without breaking your budget.
• Each part is just $599, or $2,199 for the full course.
• Monthly tuition plans are available – pay just $199 per month.
• Taken another review course, and have not had success? Save 50% off your enrollment.
• No hidden fees.
Students may cancel and receive a refund of all charges within 14 days of the order placement date.
No more than one class per part purchased can be viewed to qualify for a refund. Notification of cancellation must be done via email within 14 days or the order placement date. No refunds will be issued if cancellation is made after 14 days.
International Orders: Refunds, cancellations or exchanges are not available for any course ordered outside of the United States.
Students have unlimited access to the course materials via any internet connection, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 24 months.
A student who is beyond the course expiration date can enroll as a former student and purchase any sections of the course at a 50% discount.
A Single-user license is assigned to one person and can only be used by the registered user. You cannot share, lend, lease, rent or view this program in groups. You may not copy or reproduce any portion of the course materials. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your course without refund or option to transfer.
Add your Review
Please note: the AICPA does not publish examination review materials or endorse any specific review method or course. To obtain advice on whether to take a review course, which course to take, or which materials to buy, speak to faculty members or colleagues. Such recommendations are not available from the AICPA.