Version 2.0 - Updated 05/03/2013
Code of Conduct
Users’ conduct on the Site should be governed by basic etiquette and common sense. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of this site is in compliance with any applicable laws or regulations. Participants in the Site shall maintain professional courtesy at all times. As a participant in the Site you agree not to:
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable (as determined by the site administrator at their sole discretion) information material or any information or material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The site administrator will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the site administrator to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Use this Site to post, store or transmit materials in violation of another party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights. You are solely responsible for determining whether any material you post, store or transmit is subject to a third party’s rights;
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotion or solicitation of goods or services;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site. This includes using any account without the owner’s permission, obtaining or soliciting another person’s password or other personal information under false pretenses;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself to the site administrator, our affiliates, the Site systems or other entities;
- Misuse any e-mail function available through the Site, including sending unsolicited commercial e-mail to any account from the recipients, sending bulk e-mails, “spam,” chain letters, “mail bombs,” or other disruptive transmissions;
- Use the Site to post, store or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component, or;
- Post a link to another Web site that violates any of the above guidelines.
Violation of the Terms and Conditions and/or Community Guidelines may result in action by the site administrator including but not limited to, blocking access to the Site and/or any other the site administrator may, in their sole discretion, deem necessary or advisable.